AUTOMATED CLINICAL CHEMISTRY RANDOM ACCESS ANALYSER
MAKE VENUS SYSTEM YOUR NEXT MOVE IN CLINICAL CHEMISTRY ANALYSIS
- Innovative technology and friendly use meeting all you requirements: simplicity, reliability, accuracy and competition.
- Today’s laboratory environment demands an expert system with an economic advantage.
- The revolution design make VENUS a compact and completed analyser. Your laboratory will become more advanced.
- The clinical chemistry system VENUS is uniquely designed to answer the real needs of laboratories: low acquisition and operating costs, simple and flexible use, minimum maintenance.
- VENUS has separated arms and tray for R1 (27 positions) and R2 (9 positions): this allow the instrument to have fixed throughput of 180 test/h indipendent from tests perfomed
- The particular design of the reagent bottle, for both R1 and R2 has been developed in order to avoid reagent losses
- VENUS is an open system that enables the programming of an unlimited number of techniques
|SAMPLE AND REACTION TRY
|The common shape of reaction wells and cups could be easily found in the local market
- Programmable washing cycles between samples and tests for minimizing carry-over
- Analysis of up to 54 samples at a time for walkaway convenience
- Auto-rerun with pre-diluition
Proven and high technique will assure accurate measuring system and easy maintenance
- 18 ul flow cell volume for economical running costs
- Auto-level sensing
- High speed movements
- Peltier controlled flow cell temperature
- Washing and Waste tanks level sensors