The RADIK FAST (Polyglactin 90:10 Rapid /PGLA Rapid ) is a synthetic absorbable braided suture material made by Poly(glycolide-co-L-lactide) [Glacomer 91], coated with Poly(glycolide-co-L-lactide) [Glacomer 37] and Calcium stearate, has to be found to be inert, nonantigenic and nonpyrogenic.
Type of thread
- Reliable absorbability by hydrolysis
- AverageAverage 50% of the original tensile strength at 5 days.
- Average 0% of the original tensile strength at 10-14 days.
- Predictable absorption (loss of mass) in 42 days.
Benefits of the Suture
- Excellent handling and knotting characteristics.
- Smooth tissue passage.
- Easy knotting and tie down.
- Excellent knot security.
RADIK FAST sutures are available in dyed (violet) and undyed form.
Available thread sizes
USP 8/0 to 2 / Metric 0.4 to 5
From 150, 120, 100, 90, 80, 75, 70, 60, 50, 45 and 30 cm, with one or two or without needle, from one thread to 10 threads above.
Type of final presentation
The envelopes containing the sutures are packaged in a duly identified and protected with a cardboard box laminating plastic thermocontractable. The quantity can be: 12, 24 or 36 envelopes in each box.
Color of identification
The RADIK FAST is identified by the Deep Violet color in the label pack.
There are no reviews yet.